- lightweight, strong and fast growing hardwood
- treated with a gesso coating (acrylic polymer base)
- excellent dimensional stability
- fine grain texture, knot-free appearance, low oil content
- fully FSC Certified
- clear View rod differs from PVC Shutters
- best for moist areas such as wetrooms and bathrooms
- smoother finish
- will outlast hardwood shutters
- will never warp, peel or flake
- increased hygiene
- same high grade paint finish as hardwood
- Available in any colour
- marine grade stainless steel hinges as standard to prevent rusting.
Shutters are the most effective way of insulating your windows, reducing heat loss by up to 60%. Our product is made to measure and hand crafted to fit any type of window. Expert fitting by our experienced sash window installers.
Sustainable engineered hardwood and UK man made vinyl ranges to suit your budget.
Waterproof options available for bathrooms & kitchens. Our custom colour service lets you match to any RAL
5 year guarantee covering all aspects of the product
Our trusted sister company has over 20 years experience supplying, manufacturing and precision fitting timber box sash windows. We can now meet an increased client demand for plantation shutters, with the potential to offer both products in one seamless service.
Our full time team regularly remove & refit shutters in period properties so they know how to overcome any issues which may arise. We do not outsource any aspect of the surveying or installation process; same team & same results – with a 5 year guarantee.